When i started teaching i found out that there are a lot of different ways to learn. Telling someone what you know is not the same as making them understand. I for example learned most of the skills i have on the job or out of interest. When i think of it, most of my work revolves around people.
- Teaching people (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, html, css)
- Building communities (gaming blogs, all kinds of promotion materials, icons, forums, organising meetings, t-shirts etc)
- Self-employed work (Building brands, marketing and websites for small companies with a personal note)
- Building bridges (Working in between designers and programmers alike)
- Versatility (From email, presentations, print, workshops, interaction design and marketing to web/mobile, scrum/agile, scripting, less/sass and testing)